The year-end stimulus and spending bill known as the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 is full of provisions that will impact employers.
Join us Thursday, January 14th as Jennifer Berman, JD, MBA, Senior Vice President of Compliance and ERISA Counsel, and John Newcome, Vice President and Senior Consultant, take a virtual look at how the CAA will affect employee benefits. Topics to be covered include:
• The optional extension of paid leave under the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act
• “Use It or Lose It” relief for Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Assistance Plans
• Expansion of the Paycheck Protection Program
• New prohibition on surprise billing
• New plan-level reporting requirement (for plans with as few as two employees!)
• Additional up-to-the-minute updates!
This program is pre-approved for 1 SHRM and HRCI recertification credit.